$1500 fee reduced to $950 until February 14
Registration fee includes:
- Full participation in all lectures and exercises during the course
- Needles and practice aids during the course
- Two lunches and 4 coffee breaks
- All course presentations in digital media
- Initial treatment kit (needles and other care products)
- Receipt of an international participation certificate recognized by the Israel Medical Association
- The course is recognized by the IMA Scientific Council for CME credits
Payment should be made by one of the following methods:
♦ By credit card via the course website.
♦ By bank transfer (an additional $35 charge is required):
ISAS International Seminars Ltd.
Bank Leumi Branch #780
19 King David St., Jerusalem, Israel
Account Number 9400/87
SWIFT Account: LUMIILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL 69010 78000 00000 940087
Please note: Bank charges and commissions are also the responsibility of the participant and must be paid at source together with the registration fees.
The name of the coursee and of each participant must be indicated on the bank transfer and fully completed registration forms should be submitted together with a copy of the bank transfer.
All cancellations must be received via email or fax.
Registration cancellations received:
– before January 1, 2018 – full refund less $100
– before January 22, 2018 – 50% refund
– after January 22, 2018 – No refund
Tours may not be canceled after February 10.
All refunds will be processed after the course.